[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · Login ]  
Page 1 of 11
Forum » Confederation News Agency » Confederation Board » State of the Clan - LotV Launch
State of the Clan - LotV Launch
remoDate: Monday, 2015/November/09, 1:18 AM | Message # 1
Thursday, February 12th, 2015
Group: Administrators

This is an exciting day for the Confederation and the starcraft community as a whole. LotV is being released!

LotV:
Legacy of the Void is going to be a real turning point in the history of Starcraft. With its increased pace, focus on micro, risky yet mandatorily aggressive expanding and all around higher skillcap, LotV will the most exciting to play Starcraft yet.

We expect a large resurgence in the Starcraft community with LotV. A lot of people have been taking a break, waiting for the expansion and now is the time for those players to come back. We welcome all prior members of the Confederation to return and participate in this next chapter of Starcraft history.

Events:
Even with all of the excitement about the future, I'd like to talk about events over the last two months as well.

We have been owning in Chobo Team League, currently seeded into the semifinals. Our players have been some of the most consistent in the league and I'd like to congratulate everyone who has participated.

*Salutes*

We have also had a number of fun event, both singular and recurring. I'd like to particularly commend Yachtmaster for his monthly cup series and Shazampoof for his StarFleet Tournament series. Events are the lifeblood of the clan.

For the future I'm looking forward to Shazampoof's new Twinkle Little StarLeague series which will be our first major event series of LotV. The first run of the TLSL will be Saturday Nov 14.

We will also continue to participate in future Chobo Team League events and I fully expect us to WIN!

LotV Launch Events:
We have two exciting events for LotV launch. The first is that I, President Remo, will be hosting a all day stream-a-thon on our offical twitch channel, ConFedLive, the day of launch, Nov 10th, focusing on LotV ladder and campaign. This should be a lot of fun and I encourage all our members to join me on teamspeak to participate in the stream.

Second, Sky Marshall Liqht will be hosting a Keepers showmatch series in LotV the Saturday following launch, Nov 14th 7pm EST. The Keepers represent our most skilled players and they have all been playing the Beta and studying the developing meta. This showmatch series will be streamed with commentary on ConFedLive and will be a great time to watch and learn new strategies for LotV.

Ship Launch:
Ships have been an intergal part of the Confederation and ship based events have been some of our best. At the end of september we announced the temporary shutdown of our ships and a move to a drydock UMC structure.

While the ships were in drydock we held a Captain Competition to select new leadership based on merit. Today I have the pleasure to announce the relaunch of the Confederation fleet led by our two new captains, Yachtmaster and Shazampoof.

*Salutes*

Yachtmaster will be leading the CFS Meridian while Shazampoof will be leading CFS Excalibur II. UMC members should consult the rosters page to see which ship they have been assigned to and report to their captain ASAP.

Closing:
Today is a new day for Starcraft and the Confederation. We have this beautiful new expansion, new ships, new events, new members and all these returning old friends to be grateful for. I'd like to thank all of the people who have put so much work into making the Confederation into what it is today and welcome all of the new people who will continue its legacy moving forward.

*Salutes*

Finally, I would like to encourage everyone to make full use of our official ConFed teamspeak, to be active in the ConFed community channel in game and also to use the forums. This clan is all about community and these are where the action happens.

So everybody, get on the teamspeak, get on the ladder and GOOD LUCK HAVE FUN!

-- President Remo

remoDate: Monday, 2015/November/09, 1:25 AM | Message # 2
Thursday, February 12th, 2015
Group: Administrators
FYI LotV Server Launch Times

Forum » Confederation News Agency » Confederation Board » State of the Clan - LotV Launch
Page 1 of 11
Search: