[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · Login ]  
Page 1 of 11
Forum » Confederation News Agency » Confederation Board » Happy New Year 2016! (Warmest wishes from all of us, Xecutor, Zamara and Tallis ;))
Happy New Year 2016!
KhalDanisDate: Friday, 2016/January/01, 12:57 PM | Message # 1
Saturday, February 7th, 2015
Group: Officers
Happy New Year 2016! One year comes, another goes; I wish you lots success and prosperity, and a great year of fun and enjoyment playing the game we all love that is Starcraft 2. Yes, we've had our reservations for the way the game was handled in 2015, but it didn't dampen our passion. If you're still here, it is because beneath all of those roiling emotions, you care about the game, its community and its future. Never Give Up, Never Surrender.

En Taro Artanis!

Twitter: @Xecutor
YouTube: XecutorAdun
Twitch.tv:xecutoradun

Now, you shall feel the power of the Protoss...

Message edited by KhalDanis - Friday, 2016/January/01, 12:58 PM

remoDate: Friday, 2016/January/01, 1:56 PM | Message # 2
Thursday, February 12th, 2015
Group: Administrators

AmarrDate: Friday, 2016/January/01, 4:58 PM | Message # 3
Thursday, November 27th, 2014
Group: Graduate
Happy new year.

Will there be any training going on this year?

remoDate: Friday, 2016/January/01, 10:35 PM | Message # 4
Thursday, February 12th, 2015
Group: Administrators
Yeah, we have been holding peepmodes and arcade sessions. There are regular clanwars and the keepers are getting back into swing too. Get on TS amarr and check it out!

TelosDate: Saturday, 2016/January/02, 4:29 AM | Message # 5
Tuesday, February 14th, 2015
Group: Blocked
Yes yes, here I go! RANT TIME!

Happy New Year to all of ConFed!

It's been a few years now. So happy we're still alive, growing, running well, and having fun once again. The element of chaos in LOTV brings a certain nostalgia back, since the potential for creativity is so high. We all invite you to remain active over the winter. ConFed has alot of cool stuff to work on, look forward to, and we can always make sweet content out of any of it!

Train hard, or have fun doing ur thing w SC2! We will be making progress every day, but most importantly, we will be just chillin, trying to learn this new game, and allowing others the opportunity to join this sweet community and make friends/learn about the game. I hope everyone has a safe a responsible new year! Don't do anything stupid! If you do, don't get caught, and obey the law!

We have plenty of links, announcements, events, sign-ups, and recruiting to work on search around and you'll find what you're looking for! Otherwise, see ya on the ConFed Community Chat in b,net, or on the TeamSpeak server! Take care y'all!!

P.S. - Hopefully this is the year I become Diamond again and make a comeback instead of being a washed up former BW player who dreams about the past and over-hypes himself. I hope I can improve and show you the wrath of my Protoss! Beware folks, LOTV is gonna be crazy!! Looking forward to Arcade Night, CWs, team games, and all the other fun things to come. See you guys around, and don't forget to recruit + invite others to share this great time with us!

Forum » Confederation News Agency » Confederation Board » Happy New Year 2016! (Warmest wishes from all of us, Xecutor, Zamara and Tallis ;))
Page 1 of 11
Search: