[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · Login ]  
Page 1 of 11
Forum » Confederation News Agency » Confederation Board » Legend Nomination - REMO!
Legend Nomination - REMO!
CrunChyDate: Friday, 2016/January/08, 3:59 PM | Message # 1
Saturday, July 10th, 2010
Group: Elder's Board
Hello,

I CrunChy, current active Legend and former President of The Confederation, hereby nominate Remo to receive Legend status and a Medal of Honor.

As you are all well aware Remo has been a long standing Confederation member for 3 years going on 4 years now. Remo has literally went to the ends of the earth for this Clan and back.

It takes a lot of effort to be an officer in The Confederation, let alone High Command. But when you're President, the work sometimes just doesn't stop. Remo has been on the back end of this, taking care of, processing, and doing the things that need to be done in order for The Confederation to operate smoothly during his time as President.

Whether it be hundreds of hours spent on the website making sure that the auto updating rosters page that you all love works, or spending many hours helping out with Clan events, scheduling clan wars, recruiting, or simply trying to boost member moral. Remo has been there at the head of it.

Ever since Legacy of The Void has come out only one Clan member has given 120% of their effort to ensuring its growth and survival despite all odds. That one person is Remo.

I personally have seen so many people with prior or past conflicts just up an abandon The Confederation, betraying their loyalty and severing their ties with people they once called friends for many months or even years. VERY few give the time, effort, and dedication that Remo has.

For all his effort I give him my best *Salute*

Remo has CLEARLY demonstrated that he meets all criteria for obtaining Legend Status AND a Medal of Honor. He has put ConFed first, above his real life priorities on MANY occasions. He has been a long time standing ConFed member for 3 years WITHOUT breaking any ConFed rules since he joined. Remo is resigning due to real life concerns such as school and bettering himself to have a brighter future.

At the end of the day, Remo has went FAR above and beyond his call of duty for The Confederation and should be rewarded and viewed as such. I do hope that many of you agree with me.

Please post and show your support in inducting Remo into The Confederation Legends!

This thread will remain open for 7 Days for constructive feedback and will then be locked for further review by High Command.

Thank you,
Legend CrunChy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LEGEND STATUS REQUIREMENTS:

Many times a ConFed member will enter The Confederation zealously, actively, online constantly, and working diligently to ensure that ConFed is made to grow and prosper. These fine members often accerlate through the ranks, eventually attaining a rank of height/importance from which their undying loyalty and dedicated can be manifested in the Clan. However, all good things must come to an end.

After serving months as a hard-core ConFed, sometimes other priorities surface in the members life that FAR outweigh their time spent online. Things such as heavy schoolwork, a new girlfriend/boyfriend, a second job, or even something as wonderful as a child. These and other things will most definitely pull even the most active and loyal ConFed members out of the mix. In the event this happens, and such a MODEL member is no longer able to preform the duties of their post due to real life complications/events, THAT ConFed member is given the option to "Retire."

Provided the ConFed member has served in ConFed for a sufficiently long period of time and their presence in the Clan has had monumental impact, the option to retire is theirs to take. In this event, the member is awarded a Confederation Medal of Honor and is given "Legendary Status." This is the highest honor any ConFed member can hope to achieve. Legends do not have any RANK, but they merit the GREATEST level of respect from all members. Legendary members are entitled to hold channel ops, sit in on Join Chiefs of Staff meetings (If they choose), and are available to advise leaders and the general membership as their time permits. Furthermore, ALL ConFed members are asked, but not required, to *Salute* a legendary member the first time they see him/her enter the channel on any given day. To Salute, simple type *Salutes*, and press enter.

In short, legendary members have worked long and hard for ConFed, and now that their lives no longer permit them to give the Clan that same commitment, they have earned the right to relax. Legends have no responsibility, aside from following the basic laws of ConFed, and are welcome to chat and play as often or as little as they can. To this honor, only a select few will ever be entitled, but their names will ALWAYS be remembered as Legends in Confederation history."

~President Clark (Creator and founding member of The Confederation)

MEDAL OF HONOR REQUIREMENTS:

Medal of Honor:

There is NO higher honor or award that a Confederation member can achieve. There are two ways in which a ConFed member can be awarded a Medal of Honor.

A)
By making a momentous impact on ConFed while serving in the Clan, going far and beyond the call of duty whilst performing their duties in a ethical and diligent manner.

B)
Legend Status:

Occasionally a Confederation member who served diligently and reached the level of JCOS will have to attend to other priorities. Thereby forcing them to surrender what ever position they hold in ConFed due to lack of online time. As a result, these members are given the option to "retire" as Legends. If they choose this option, they earn this award automatically.

In order for A) to occur, a member must have been a Clan member for significantly long period of time and must follow basic ConFed law.

In order for B. to occur, a member must have been a Clan member for a significantly long period of time and must follow basic ConFed law. A member may receive Legend status without retiring as well.

The process for nominating and issuing a Medal of Honor OR Legend Status is as follows,
A nomination is made on our Forums where the thread will remain open for 7 days for constructive discussion and feedback. After 7 days the Forum will be locked. High Command will then hold a meeting to make final judgement on a decision.

Website Administrator | TeamSpeak Administrator | ConFed Legend

Strength, Pride, Unity!

FadedDate: Friday, 2016/January/08, 4:06 PM | Message # 2
Tuesday, February 12th, 2015
Group: Graduate
Seconded.

Legend

Member Since 2006

KarnageDate: Friday, 2016/January/08, 4:07 PM | Message # 3
Monday, February 9th, 2015
Group: Forum Visitor
remo! you deserve it!

Vice Admiral
CFS-Soverign
My name is Karnage, and I cannot safely use a deep frier.

BooDate: Friday, 2016/January/08, 4:20 PM | Message # 4
Friday, May 15th, 2015
Absolutely seconded!

I used to do some stuff. Now I don't anymore.

JdmanDate: Friday, 2016/January/08, 5:10 PM | Message # 5
Saturday, December 28th, 2013
Group: Blocked
Thirded! Congrats Remo

Clan: The Confederation
Branch: High Command
Legend, Ex-Commandant, Ex-Fleet Admiral Ex CPA, Ex CSA, Ex president.

NeonFireDate: Friday, 2016/January/08, 5:15 PM | Message # 6
Thursday, February 12th, 2015
fourthded

-Former CDA
-Not a communist
-LOOK AT MY SUIT

OrionDate: Friday, 2016/January/08, 5:40 PM | Message # 7
Group: Removed

Fifth-ed for you Cowboy.

EZWarlordzDate: Saturday, 2016/January/09, 9:06 AM | Message # 8
Saturday, February 7th, 2015
yep.

OblivionDate: Wednesday, 2016/January/13, 12:13 PM | Message # 9
Thursday, April 24th, 2014
Remo should be added as a Confederation Legend.

I also believe he has met all the requirements as outlined by the Legend Nomination Act of 2014 and should be added to the Legends page at the earliest convenience of the website administrators.

Formerly Known as A1a3a1(ConFed)

:|: Inducted as a Confederation Legend in 2009 :|:

Commandant :|: Fleet Admiral :|: Domestic Advisor :|: Vice President :|: President

ZmicDate: Wednesday, 2016/January/13, 2:18 PM | Message # 10
Saturday, October 26th, 2013
I agree with all. Remo for Legend!

ZZZDate: Wednesday, 2016/January/13, 9:31 PM | Message # 11
Thursday, March 27th, 2014
.....Is this a question?

Duh, Legend status approved cool

ZZZ
The Confederation
Admiral
United Military Command
*Salutes*

TelosDate: Saturday, 2016/January/16, 4:06 PM | Message # 12
Tuesday, February 14th, 2015
I agree Remo should be a Legend, because of his loyalty and dedication to ConFed, but mostly his contribution to the administration required to keep the clan alive. Things such as websites, forums, and league management are hard tasks, and without Remo, we wouldn't have made that progress and been able to maintain them aspects. That's why my vote goes to YES!

Forum » Confederation News Agency » Confederation Board » Legend Nomination - REMO!
Page 1 of 11
Search: