[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · Login ]  
Page 1 of 11
Forum » Confederation News Agency » Confederation Board » Moving Forward - A New President
Moving Forward - A New President
JdmanDate: Wednesday, 2016/January/20, 11:38 PM | Message # 1
Saturday, December 28th, 2013
Group: Blocked
Hello Comrades.

I would first like to thank all of you who have supported me in my bid to become President of The Confederation. For those who did not support me, I hope to gain your confidence over the coming weeks

Moving forward I would now like to acknowledge our new High Command team.

Faded is a long time member of this clan, and legend. I trust faded completely. He is also not afraid to call me out when i need to be called out, and has promised not to let this new position go to my head. So I have promoted him to Vice President.

Tyrael has been promoted to Confederation Domestic Adviser. Tyrael is one of the hardest working members of this clan, constantly updating the roster with new members, and inactives. He continued to do this even when the future of the clan was uncertain. He is well versed in the Administrative side of this clan, and he can be active at times when the rest of us in the high command cannot because of this time zone difference. He has been loyal to this clan and for that he has been rewarded.

Orion has been promoted to Foreign Adviser. One of the key goals of my presidency will be to bring weekly clan wars. This will require developing relationships with other clans. I believe Orion is the right man for this job. He is well versed in all aspects of Starcraft 2 as he is a masters level player. He is also pleasant, level headed, and easy to talk to. These characteristics make him the perfect diplomat and representative of this clan. On top of these duties he will be continuing to run the Keepers as acting Sky Marshal.

Finally Remo. Remo has agreed to stay on as Confederation Security Adviser. This is a wonderful thing as Remo has a true devotion to this clan. On top of all that he knows how to run every aspect of our website, forums, and our auto roster page. His wealth of knowledge and technical experience is a gift to this clan, and I am honored that he would agree to serve with me to continue to help move this clan forward.

Now as President my focus will be on events and clan wars. As of this moment we have 4 up coming clan wars
two with clan Risen, and two with clan DRKAPP. Information and sign up for these can be found on the main forum. I also plan to bring back regular weekly clan events like training night, arcade night, and Starfleet tournaments. So please stay tuned to the forums, and the events tab in the community window on battle.net.

Finally this Friday at 7:45 pm eastern i will be hosting a general clan meeting. So please join us for that. We will also discuss as a group how we want to move the clan forward. No idea will be laughed at all opinions are welcome.

Again thank you all for your support this opportunity means the world to me and I will not waste it. I promise to you all I will do everything I can to keep this clan moving forward.

*ALL HAIL THE CONFEDERATION*
*SALUTES*

Clan: The Confederation
Branch: High Command
Legend, Ex-Commandant, Ex-Fleet Admiral Ex CPA, Ex CSA, Ex president.

remoDate: Wednesday, 2016/January/20, 11:59 PM | Message # 2
Thursday, February 12th, 2015
Group: Administrators
Congratulations JDman!

*Salutes*

I look forward to seeing the clan continue with clanwars and other events. This clan has a long and storied history and more than it's share of personality conflicts along the way. Despite this, I hope everyone can put aside their differences and find a way to pitch in and help make this one of the most inclusive and fun communities on battlenet.

JDman, nobody wants this more than you do. I have confidence that you will do your best and right by the clan.

*Salutes*

FadedDate: Thursday, 2016/January/21, 12:00 PM | Message # 3
Tuesday, February 12th, 2015
Group: Graduate
All I have to say here is let's go get it boys, recruitment cannot be stressed enough but on top of that make our new comers feel welcome play games and most importantly have fun, know that everyone's voice matters no matter how new you are talk to us let us know concerns and ideas. See you all on the battlefield.

Vice President,
Faded

Legend

Member Since 2006

OrionDate: Thursday, 2016/January/21, 5:10 PM | Message # 4
Group: Removed

Recruit as much as you can!

MAKE CONFED GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

USA USA USA

TelosDate: Thursday, 2016/January/21, 5:13 PM | Message # 5
Tuesday, February 14th, 2015
WERE NOT GOIN ANYWHERE!!! WE RIGHT HEREEEE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iV-E0H0Bmw

DMX - We Right Here (dirty)

Message edited by Telos - Friday, 2016/January/22, 10:33 AM

KazuhiroDate: Thursday, 2016/January/21, 5:14 PM | Message # 6
Forum Sergeant
We got this shit boys! Let's go! WOOT WOOT!

For The Swarm

TossNoSkillDate: Thursday, 2016/January/21, 5:21 PM | Message # 7
Forum Lieutenant colonel
This marks a new age in The Confederation's History. Its time to changes things for the better, and JDman is definitely the man for the job. Let's give it hell guys.

ZZZDate: Friday, 2016/January/22, 3:58 PM | Message # 8
Thursday, March 27th, 2014
Well man, this is the moment you've been waiting for.

The ball's in your court JD, and I know u can keep this clan going.

U got my support cool

ZZZ
The Confederation
Admiral
United Military Command
*Salutes*

NeonFireDate: Friday, 2016/January/22, 4:38 PM | Message # 9
Thursday, February 12th, 2015
so many times I must say this

Sky Marshal

one L

it is not a man named Marshall in the sky

-Former CDA
-Not a communist
-LOOK AT MY SUIT

shortlandDate: Friday, 2016/January/22, 5:23 PM | Message # 10
Forum Major general
Group: High Command
<3 WE LOVE YOU JAY-DEE-MAN

[Captain] : [Admiral] : [Domestic Advisor]

FadedDate: Friday, 2016/January/22, 6:39 PM | Message # 11
Tuesday, February 12th, 2015
It very well could be a man named marshall whom in fact is air born.

Legend

Member Since 2006

IMperfectiONDate: Saturday, 2016/January/23, 2:33 AM | Message # 12
Forum Lieutenant colonel
Group: Officers
President Jdman do you think that getting another way to have members msg each other in real time, outside of ingame and TS3 is a good idea?

The Golden Armada awaits

Forum » Confederation News Agency » Confederation Board » Moving Forward - A New President
Page 1 of 11
Search: