[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · Login ]  
Page 1 of 11
Forum » Internal Operations » Schedule an Event » Telos Training Night @ 8PM EST MONDAY NIGHT peep/teams/coach (any member w tag)
Telos Training Night @ 8PM EST MONDAY NIGHT peep/teams/coach
TelosDate: Thursday, 2016/April/14, 8:40 PM | Message # 1
Tuesday, February 14th, 2015
Group: Blocked
8-9pm est may go longer the time is subject to participation

Description: Evening with Telos and attempt to form a party of 4 or more for games, peepmode, etc. Those who join will receive 1 Confederation Star for participating, but must play 1 game.

Sign up to the event, plz show up. This will happen every Monday night. Let's try n fill up peepmodes. If you help host a second peep mode you will receive a service cross. Play in events, and help prepare for clan wars by helping play vs each other and getting tips while discussing strategy.

I need help with this shit. I'm going to need people to help in pasting links for me and bumping threads to make these events happen. If you get on from 3-4 and wanna play or help or even obs, msg me and credit will be given. Let's have fun, and I promise I'll coach anyone from bronze-gold a promotion in skill by the end of next month. GLHF all, see you on the best day of the week!

*p.s. - lemme know if i forgot anything else. im prone to this.

JdmanDate: Friday, 2016/April/15, 4:53 AM | Message # 2
Saturday, December 28th, 2013
Group: Blocked
*Approved*

Clan: The Confederation
Branch: High Command
Legend, Ex-Commandant, Ex-Fleet Admiral Ex CPA, Ex CSA, Ex president.

JJCheatahDate: Friday, 2016/April/15, 9:07 AM | Message # 3
Forum Private
Group: Graduate
Question... What time zone is your "8pm-9pm"? I'm central, and Ive tried to be on time for a few of these, and I've been off by a few hrs...

If you so much as blink, I'm gone. No one can watch the Cheatah for long...

gentleman collegiate student, AFOL (adult fan of lego), TF and GiJoe geek, and lover of TCGs and massive strategy games, particularly Starcraft.

SunGodEffectDate: Sunday, 2016/April/17, 1:11 AM | Message # 4
ConFed Admin (HC)
Group: Inactive
est means eastern... mainly whenever a time is posted it is eastern time. so your 1 hour behind that

Forum » Internal Operations » Schedule an Event » Telos Training Night @ 8PM EST MONDAY NIGHT peep/teams/coach (any member w tag)
Page 1 of 11
Search: