Problem with Innovation's Quick 3CC build

Discuss your favorite Zerg strategies or ask questions!
ShazamPoof

Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:01 am

Here is the original thread with the information with the build: Innovation's Quick 3CC build

This thread will must likely get no responses but if anyone has been seeing this style as much as I have and has had any success against it or has any ideas how to preform against this build let the brain trust start here.
tenshender

Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:00 am

Against fast CC or 3CC play I usually do a triple barrel bust. It is linked to and described in its own post on ZvT in this forum and is very powerful against terrans as it constantly resets their army and it's main goal is to demolish their economy while saturating your own bases.
No one cared who I was until I took the helm.
Commander of the CFS-Excalibur
:|: Strength~Pride~Unity :|:
ShazamPoof

Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:59 pm

Lol well look at that, what I was looking for was here the whole time and I didn't even know it. Sorry for the oversight I will look into it this afternoon.
DarkRain

Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:21 pm

You could just tech up to ultra mutas on 4 base lol. works alot of the time :P
You wish you knew what I was doing
Trust me...
You don't wanna know...
Flux

Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:02 am

Generally speaking the answer for Zerg against 3cc is 6queen, very early 8 gas and 65 drones around 9-10 minutes. This is safe because they are very unlikely to have much while they "eco-cheese" their way to a superior economy. Since zerg has very little non-all in killing power, the only real answer is more greed for the zerg, I have found high success with this, with a 65% win rate vs Terran in high Diamond. Message me in game sometime and I'd be glad to let you know some of the gas timings ect..
Napton

Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:12 am

Hey Flux, that's a really concise and clear strategy against a greedy terran. It's so tempting to go for roach play or crappy bane busts, maybe it's just better to take the bases and economy the terran player is giving in return for his greed.
Napton
  • Information