INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Main discussion board for all general discussion.
Redwarf

Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:25 pm

Hello All

I am Redwarf. I have been playing Blizzard games for longer than I care to talk about. I am in the process of getting back into SC2. I have never been in a clan before. I am always up for up for a multiplayer game. I am best with Protoss. Lets kick some butt of those who dare stand against us.
Hailz

Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:38 pm

Hello everyone,

I started playing SC2 a couple months after release in 2010. I started in bronze, but by 2011 I had reached diamond as a Zerg main. After this I took an extended break from SC2 and basically skipped HotS.

I am now coming back to SC2 hoping to work my way to the top as a new Terran main! In my experience having a good clan is essential to personal growth, so I'm excited to be here!

See you online,

Hailz
monjuni

Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:53 pm

Hi, I am Monjuni and my main race is Terran and I am glad to be here. I am improving and now I am gold which is the highest for me. This is my first clan ever.
Monjuni
KeG

Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:10 am

Thought about buying LotV, but I don't see ThuG or anyone I recognize really around, is there any point in coming back?

Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:15 pm

KeG you are always welcome to come back!
MattySlick

Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:40 pm

hey guys im matt i just joined i do protoss mostly but open to all races hahaha not a racist but i tend to be im disabled and have no job but i shoooo do have sc =] looks like an awesome clan, glad to be a part of it.
SoulReaver

Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:35 pm

Hello everyone, I am SoulReaver, wannabe sc2 pro without the time to make it happen ^.^ so as a compromise I just play whenever I get a spare minute to do so (usually after the kids have gone to bed)
Soul Reaver, one that tears apart souls with violent force
JamesBoss

Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:03 pm

Ello everyone -- Fadedx92 reached out to me asking about my interest and welp here I am... I've played games of all types whether FPS, RPG, MMO's etc etc for 10+ years.. shit I think its 15+ now... oi.

Don't have the most time now a days but I play when I can ^_^

Cheers
JBoss
HaNaga

Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:37 am

Hello, my name is Kazia, my gamer tag is HaNaga. I live in Australia and I am a bronze Protoss player. I started off watching my dad play starcaft when I was little. The game was difficult for a kid to play at the time so I instead played Age of Empires and Galactic Battlegrounds (exactly like AoE but Starwars) for many late nights. Then I played the Starcraft campaign and online Warcraft III. I have been on and off SC II ever since it came out. I love real time strategy games, and I think Starcraft (either of them) will always be my favourite. Despite all my experience though, I suck at RTS games and have never been part of a clan.

I am thankful for the invite and hope to be a contributing member, and perhaps even boost my rank on the ladder.
See you all on Bnet! Image
Last edited by HaNaga on Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:13 am

Welcome HaNaga! I also suck at RTS games but i still love em. The best part about starcraft is just a little bit a of practice can really improve your skill quickly. I'm glad to have you on board.
Kate

Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:07 pm

Hi I'm Kate I have been playing sc since 1999.I have enjoyed it a lot. I believe I am the oldest Female gamer on Sc2 I am a protoss player that need s lots of good information from all you protoss players I love the caring the team has extended to me I believe this is the best clan I have been involved with thanks for the invite Kate
SunGodEffect

Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:55 pm

Hi my name is Brian aka SunGodEffect and I am glad to now be part of this clan. I used to play with confed back in the day on bw sometimes and it is awesome you guys are still around. I look forward to gaming with you all
Faded

Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:02 am

Welcome to the clan SunGodEffect! Hope to see you around to play some games.
Legend

Member Since 2006
blindflash

Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:00 pm

Hi I'm blindflash, XD XD XD no i didn't steal my name from the pro player flash XD XD XD Xd welcome to be aboard!
ayy lmao
shortland

Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:47 pm

10/10 BBcode,
Welcome to the clan blind flash!

[Captain] : [Admiral] : [Domestic Advisor]
Pheo

Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:24 pm

hello fellow clan mates! im pheo our newest Canadian addition. i like mapple syrop
Knock knock
whos there
6 lings about to...
azander137

Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:21 am

Hello there!

Azander reporting in. I'm currently a silver league Terran player. I started SC2 with no prior StarCraft expierence back when WoL came out. I laddedered up by myself from bronze and barely made it in to gold. I promptly got my butt kicked and placed back down to Silver. I didn't really play much during HotS, but I just picked up LotV a week or so ago and have been loving SC2 all over again. I've never joined a clan before, so this is all new to me, but I'm hoping this group can help me learn the game a little better and make my way out of gold league. As for my goals, I'd love to eventually make it in to Platinum. Regarding my personal life, I'm 26, I'm a Registered Nurse, and I live in Florida. Hobbies include Legos, Magic the Gathering, Rubik's Cubes and other twisty-puzzles, and of course video games (duh!). My wife and I enjoy minecraft and have been running a private server for about 5 years now.

I'd love to get to know everyone here and learn more about the game! Looking forward to playing with you guys!

Feel free to ask me any questions you'd like :)

Thanks again!
IMperfectiON

Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:45 am

Welcome to Confed azander137 you'll have an awesome time here.
The Golden Armada awaits
IcEpIcK

Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:28 pm

IcEpIcK here, new to the clan as of Feb. 2016, and I have to say the clan is living up to every expectation of mine in the best ways possible so far: all of the members have been kind as they have been generous with advice, which is much appreciated, since as a gold-ranked SC2 player who's looking to rank up, I'm all about enjoying the game to the max while making good friends along the way. Get at me on USWest for a match in SC2, or whatever blizzard calls their realms nowadays, or on here for a friendly match of something a little different; I play Counter-Strike, as well as WC3 and League of Legends. GG
IcEpIcK @ USWEST
SunGodEffect

Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:09 am

hey icepick welcome to the clan buddy. i have played with u a few times and your pretty good dude we are glad to have you be part of ConFed
  • Information