The Start Of Inhouse events! PLEASE VOTE!

Forum for officer related discussion. Only Ensign + JCOS may view and reply in this Forum.

Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:14 pm

Alright as offered I will list the inhouse events that have been done in the clan's history that way we can pick the best of all of them and continue with that. Please speak your option bellow and state which on you think would best fit the clan!

1) Weekly tournament: Every Saturday (or whatever day) we do one double elimination bracket and finish the same day.

2) Weekly tournament 2: Same as the above but it would stretch Sunday to Sunday

3) Multiple tournaments for Leagues: Have a Plat, Diamond, Masters-Gm one each week on the same day or different days.

4) Ship/Squad Wars: We organize the clan into two groups and they battle each other each week, in this case Wobulator and Imperfection would captain a squad, ship, or whatever you call it.

5) ConFederation Smackdown 2.0: I ran the first one about a year ago. TL;DR it is a month long CTL style tournament where everything is managed by the players... Became a shit show toward the end.

6) Just do a peepmode tourney or something

7) Arcade Tournament- this would 100% be fun if we can figure out a way to do this, but I suggest doing it like once a month with normal tournaments.

8) Any other ideas?
Wobulator

Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:04 pm

I, personally, think 4 would be the coolest, but also pretty hard to run.

Barring that, I'd say 2 would be the best. Doing a significant tournament over just 1 day would be a lot of work and I don't have all the time in the world.

7 would be cool, too, but so many arcade games are just "who's played x game the most", and that can be kinda frustrating.

Maybe we could put in limitations(for example, in a PvP, no robo units other than observers)?
  • Information