State of The Clan

Latest ConFed Esports news.
Androide

Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:48 am

i like the post ! and very much of it is true, however i disagree with the keepers, the keepers side of the clan is very much so dead, it doesnt exist to say the least which is unfortunate to the more competitive players of the clan.
ex gm terran from australia c:
Nazty

Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:47 am

I personally havn't been on top of recruiting, so I'll have to step it back up. However, may I please say that it's not necessary for anyone to sign up for the gold league and below tournament, as I'll be winning it.

Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:09 pm

Nazty we all know that you will not win that. Also Android i do agree about the keepers. It is something that we did NOT work on and expand. We are going to have to fight very very hard to make a name in competitive StarCraft 2.
Androide

Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:56 am

with that being said crunchy, everyone is a keeper then , everyone who plays a game or two on sc2 a day is a keeper, but thats not what being a keeper is about, a KEEPER should be helping people reguarly, participating in clan wars, representing the confederation for what it is, strength , pride, unity, what are they doing now ? playing a few games here and there, talking on TS about random crap, being active, while being labelled a *keeper* does not make the keepers aspect of the clan active, until there is proper structure in the keepers section which honestly at this current time i think BoB is the only person who can step up to that role due to his huge role in CTL, until something is done to form a more coherent group of badass' who actually do more than a few ladder games and argue stupid crap in the keepers section of TS, unfortunately the keepers section of CONFED is dead, and its going to require a lot more than a lil elbow grease, as time has went on i can see as well as feel the passion and pride of the keepers diminishing to the point where it caused me to leave confeds competitive roster as well as probably retro and im sure a few others in the future unfortunately , i love confed to bits however as of right now competitive players dont have a role in the clan if they want to get better and im sure the *keepers* can agree with me there
Androide

Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:11 am

ZZZ

Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:01 pm

God bless you President.

ZZZ
The Confederation
Admiral
United Military Command
*Salutes*
Amarr

Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:11 am

Hi everyone,
I am loving this clan and looking to maybe get more involved in the future. I do have to say that the leadership is really great, ZZZ and Crunchy and GiggleSmirk as well as many others have always taken the time to answer any question that comes up. (LingKing as well) I look forward to moving through the ranks and hopefully getting to the point of trying the really competitive side of things.
Great people, Great Clan and Great environment.

*Salutes*
Amarr
  • Information