Ship Squads Weekend Recap!

Latest ConFed Esports news.

Mon May 18, 2015 2:20 am

Great Job everyone in leadership! I was a doubter, but you've made me a believer!! *Salutes*
KinGoFBlunts

Mon May 18, 2015 2:25 am

great job everyone who participated in this event

Mon May 18, 2015 3:05 am

Great work to everyone, especially our Captains and Casters over the weekend!

A special shout out to our MVP's from Friday and Saturday, CarlosVI and Zhdat. Both of you played well above your current league ranking and I know for a fact your fellow shipmates were all very impressed as were the rest of us.

Also another special thanks to our Masters players who put on some great show matches for us in Legacy of the Void and HOTS following the end of the event each night, these matches were really exciting to both watch and to practice my casting on.

This is the just the start of what we have planned for our clan and members so now is an exciting time to be in Confed.

Until next time, thanks,
Fleet Admiral Doadrift

*salutes*
Kontagi0n

Mon May 18, 2015 7:13 pm

CrunChy wrote:The CFS-Excalibur took the victory against the CFS-Excalibur.
Grats Excalibur! Knew you could beat those Excalibur scrubs
Amarr

Mon May 18, 2015 8:28 pm

Hey everyone,

That was a great and fun event. There were a few bumps in the road, but overall that was one of the most enjoyable experiences I have had with the clan so far!
I am really looking forward to more events and I think the clan came together more over the last weekend than in the previous 2-3 months, just an observation.
Great job to the organizers, Captains and casters! You all rock.
And now on to the next!
Amarr *Salutes*
EZWarlordz

Tue May 19, 2015 12:00 pm

So much fun to cast guys. I am really looking forward to more events like this one soon.
  • Information