Officer Test

Forum for all proposals and discussion regarding the Elder\'s Board

Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:18 pm

Hello Elders,

As many of the questions of the officer test are outdated or seem overly basic, I have began editing them.

If any of you have suggestions for new questions to be added, feel free to post them here.

Thank you!

Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:51 pm

Which questions have you taken out? The point of some of them was to make sure people read the info.
Oblivion

Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:31 pm

A before / after of the test questions would be great! More or less to please my curiosity - rather than to give approval.

Thanks Neon!
Formerly Known as A1a3a1(ConFed)

:|: Inducted as a Confederation Legend in 2009 :|:

Commandant :|: Fleet Admiral :|: Domestic Advisor :|: Vice President :|: President

Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:22 pm

JD , I know what the point of the questions is. Thats also my point, to make sure people read the info. Some of the questions are so simple that you could easily answer them without reading anything. Im altering them to make them more difficult, but still easy enough that as long as you study, youll be fine.

Oblivion:

Removed one that has the president's identity as Jacobis
Removed questions about retired branches, but if you guys want those to remain in there, i can just stick them back in. thats why this thread is here Image

Added one about ConFed's most prestigious award (Medal of Honor) because there were no award related questions, and also because that was the final question of my original Cadet Test years ago. #sentimental
Added one regarding leader of UMC (Fleet Admiral)
Added one requiring the test taker to name at least 3 of the current ships, as the main point of the lower officer ranks at this point is to assist with ship related stuff

Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:16 pm

Sounds good. I wasn't trying to be a stick in the mud with my question. Glad to see you taking an interest. Make sure to leave the one about the clan motto and how people can *salute*
Oblivion

Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:05 pm

I think those are good changes.
Formerly Known as A1a3a1(ConFed)

:|: Inducted as a Confederation Legend in 2009 :|:

Commandant :|: Fleet Admiral :|: Domestic Advisor :|: Vice President :|: President
  • Information