What A Success!

For Joint Chiefs of Staff discussions.

Mon May 18, 2015 10:34 am

So a week ago when I was told about ship sqauds I was nervous. I looked at my roster and thought well where do I even start. Fast forward a week, and I'd say the event was a resounding success. It's been awhile since on a Friday and Sunday night we have had the community channel over 20 people. We hit 31 on friday!! That's crazy for a Friday night. I would like to thank crunchy and Fleet admiral doadrift. Far more good theb bad came out of this, and I think it woke many members up to the idea that ships are here. It also instilled ship pride which we need. I think we can build on this and definitely get to the next level. For a baby step we sure took a big ass baby step in the right direction.
remo

Mon May 18, 2015 5:53 pm

I'm glad we are feeling positive about this. As you say, there were a lot of people involved and a lot of people getting into it. It is very encouraging to see people so excited and passionate about these sorts of events.

I hope we can make a few small adjustments and keep it going at this level!

Mon May 18, 2015 11:14 pm

It was great and I personally learnt a lot for future events. I am thinking perhaps the next event might focus externally to heal some internal beefs but I am glad people were passionate and cared about their ships Image
  • Information