Havers

For Joint Chiefs of Staff discussions.
remo

Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:10 pm

Havers (Amarr) Today
Recently it looks like Havers has come into the clan. This guy is not the type of individual we want to associate ourselves with. After being harrased by him I had to block him and change my name on SC2. He has also threatened people that I have personal knowledge of, that he can get their ip and hack their system and ruin their comp.

I am not a huge factor in the clan as I am only a Warrant Officer but I am letting you know that this guy, unless he has changed which i doubt, will only cause problems.
Weve talked about this guy before and waiting on a crunchy opinion. Looks like we ought not wait....

Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:56 pm

whooooooos this? and what did he do
Boo

Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:11 pm

NeonFire wrote:whooooooos this? and what did he do
Some kid that wanted me to recruit him. So I did do the whole process only to realise at the end that he is banned from the community channel so I asked Remo about it.

What he told me is that he was in ConFed in diablo 1 and broodwar. At some point he left but came back in wings. From what he told me he seemed to have problems with CrunChy or something and left. But now he regrets it and wants to rejoin.
I used to do some stuff. Now I don't anymore.
Oblivion

Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:44 pm

Not this kiddo.... *facepalm*
Formerly Known as A1a3a1(ConFed)

:|: Inducted as a Confederation Legend in 2009 :|:

Commandant :|: Fleet Admiral :|: Domestic Advisor :|: Vice President :|: President

Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:47 pm

So all this discussion and no actual decision.. ban? dont ban? what do?
Tyrael

Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:58 pm

He is still trying to join, messaging as I post this. Based on the above would be happy to have him go else where.
SyXx

Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:52 pm

Greetings,

Havers was never in this clan when I was in Diablo1. Havers didn't come until late Broodwar. He's a local idiot. Ive exiled him twice. Hes so infatuated with our clan he will do anything to get back in. Smurf, lie, anything. I had my A-6 seek him out very well and found all his alias' and/or found out his identity to re-exile him. Hes clinically obsessed with rejoining, I'd steer clear of him being in this clan.
  • Information