Ideas to be discussed for the general officer meeting on Friday:
1. Down sizing current squads to no more than 7 members, minimum of 5 [4 + Squad Leader].
2. No longer will a Squad require a Captain. Any Officer of Lieutenant or higher may form a Squad, BUT the Admiral, or High Command will plan the Clan Wars, until such a time that a Lieutenant proves themselves worthy of becoming a Captain.
3. All current Captains will remain, current Squads however will be downsized to a total of 5 or 7. The current Captains will work with the Admiral and High Command to form a new Squad (Delta).
The newly restructured Squads should be: (2 Golds, 2 Plats, 1 Diamond), or (2 Plats, 2 Diamonds, 1 Master), or (4 Diamonds, 1 Master) or any similar setup in which the whole Squad will (be eligible to) participate in a war. Backups will be taken from any other Squad/Vanguard if the current Squad is missing a player the day of.
The purpose of this, is for Squad leaders too know each member of their Squad. This will keep them active. With the idea that they play and practice together when not having a clan war.
4. Until we have more Squads, the Clan War lineup will be as follows; One Squad has minimum 1 Squad War per week. Alpha always gets the first week then, Bravo, Charlie, etc. Each clan war will be planned the week prior.
It's not a rule to not plan Squad Wars at conflicting times with another Squad; although you shouldn't - incase you, or another Squad requires a backup from each-others Squad.
5. None of this applies too the Keeper branch (size, etc).
6. Other games.
If another game has enough intrest, the interested party must apply for it on the forums. (This will be a new section in the Internal Ops).
To apply, the lead applicant must be at-least a Sergeant, and give reasons why they want to expand to that game.
This new game must have competitive game play. (Farming Simulator is not competitive) (CSGO, LoL, or forced competitiveness like Factions in Minecraft is). This new game must also generate events, for the new Squad, and or the rest of the non Squad members.
Also ATLEAST 4 other, active members must also reply to the thread saying they support the creation of an expansion game squad.
7. This method will also work for new Starcraft Squads. A Sergeant or above must petition for a new squad to be formed, and must apply in this same section. The Sergeant must find at least 4 non-Squad members to be in their new Squad; following the structure of (2 Golds, 2 Plats, 1 Diamond), or (2 Plats, 2 Diamonds, 1 Master), or (4 Diamonds, 1 Master) etc...
Additionally; the Sergeant must find a replacement (same league) for themselves in the Squad they're leaving.
8. Other Game Squads have no size limit, the size limit for squads is solely for SC2 based ones. This way they can freely recruit. New non SC2 members. As always any SC2 member can be a member of, or play in Other Game Squads. However the SC2 squad should come first in any time conflict of events.