Expansion Squad Captain Application

Forum for officer related discussion. Only Ensign + JCOS may view and reply in this Forum.

Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:28 pm

If you have an interest in being a leader in an expansion game please apply here.

1. Counter Strike Global Offensive

2. Heroes Of The Storm

3. Diablo 3

In your Application please tell us the following

1. Your current rank in ConFed
2. The highest rank you have held in ConFed
3. Why do you want the position
4. What are your goals?
5. How do you plan to achieve some sort of measurable activity within your Squad.
6. How available are you
7. Your level of experience with the game you are applying to lead.

If you are a current captain of Alpha, Bravo, or Charlie you may apply, but if accepted you will give up your command of that squad. You must also have a viable jr officer ready to take over your squad if you wish to switch.

Pm the answers to me on the forum.
FallenAngel

Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:12 pm

Application for heroes of the storm leader

I am currently a lieutenant, I have been a vice admiral before. I want the position because I enjoy playing heroes and I have wanted to run a confed branch for heroes for a very long time now.

My goals are to grow the clan using heroes and hopefully get to a point where we can have a solid team of 5 guys that can play in tournaments and stuff but it would be more of a social thing in the beginning. I would achieve activity by hosting events probably every Friday and Saturday where we get into teams of 5 and play some games and recruit along the way and eventually try get clan wars going and once we get big enough we can have 5v5 custom games and things like that.

For the rest of this month I am available 24/7 however from next month I am studying again so I will not be on as much during the week but I will still be on every weekend, I will still be able to do all the forum stuff I just cant be on discord and playing games during NA prime time much during the week due to the time zone difference.

I have a fairly large amount of experience with heroes because I have been playing the game on and off since alpha.

Finally I hope you guys give me a shot at this because iv been wanting to run a heroes team in confed since like September last year so it would really mean a lot to me.

Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:19 pm

I am willing to help with a CSGO expansion.
  • Information