Request of Removal -- Remove Kira's Admin position

Forum for our Keepers. Additionally, Clan Wars for only Keepers will be posted here as well.

Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:29 pm

To give a TL;DR of the current problem we face: We have experienced many times before High Command Officials who take their power for granted because they feel no one can touch them. I find this to be the case with Kira, which I will outline below, and I am requesting that his admin position be removed immediately in order to prevent a JDman 2.0...

How this Vote will work: There is no Explicit law (To my knowledge) about how admins should go about a vote of noconfidence... Previously we had the President make all the decisions and he would be removed in a combined effort of JCOS and the other leaders. However since this is no longer the case I feel as though we will conduct this first admin removal the same way we handled SunGod which is the majority of Admins... 3/5... must reach a consensus in order for a vote to pass.

Since, you are a allowed to abstain there is a possibility of a majority not being reached by either party, in that case the vote will be given to the Officers and their votes will be counted as well.

In the event that vote remains tied the next logical step would be to hold a new clan wide vote in which admins/officer will not be allowed to vote in, this is to ensure that the vote reflects the decision of the people rather than the leaders who failed to reach a general verdict.

The evidence:

Disregard of Article 3: According to the ConFed law of Respect each member must be respectful to their fellow clan mates and especially when they are in a position of authority! On Multiple occasions Kira has been found to disrespect me but also other leaders "who did not share his view" here are some recent examples of the done harassment;

1) Announcement spamming: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachm....own.png
2) No respect in discussions about CTL lineups: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachm....own.png
3) Soliciting Money From Clan Mates in order to play his CTL match: This was said in a voice chat with other clan Leaders (Neru, Grimly can confirm to this statement)

Disregard to Article 4: To spam Admin discussions in our announcements tab (especially when it only shows your side of it) is extremely disrespectful to the clan https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachm....own.png

Refusal to do basic clan duties: To be and admin entails work... You must do your fair share of the job including (but not limited to), running clan wars, running events, running team leagues, managing players, etc... To my knowledge Kira only does these things when the others push him greatly to doing his job and in my own experience that turns out to be a shitshow... We are in a tough time in ConFed right now and we can not afford to have Admins that will not put in their fair share of the work....

THE BIGGEST ISSUE; Refusal to play his CTL match due to disagreeing with Orion, who is the captain of the CTL Team, and costing us a match in a pivotal series that might have put us in the playoffs. I am not going to post every detail of what happened but if you have the time I have posted all of the messages of the issue at hand here:

Part 1) http://imgur.com/a/6wm5p

Part 2) http://imgur.com/a/Y6M39

I STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU READ THOSE IN ORDER TO FULLY UNDERSTAND THE PROBLEM AT HAND...

So finally, Kira will be allowed to post his response here, PLease post your verdict here in the fourm of a Yea (Yay) or Nay or Abstain and explain your choice.

EX: My final vote is Yea in favor of Removing Kira for.......

Thank You,
Admin Orion
3/8/17

Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:31 pm

My Final Vote is Yea in Favor of Removing Kira

Due to his recent chain of behavior that will negatively effect the clan if it is not called out on. We have given him many chances and at this point I can no longer tolerate this behavior.
shortland

Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:02 pm

Since, you are a allowed to abstain there is a possibility of a majority not being reached by either party, in that case the vote will be given to the Officers and their votes will be counted as well.
No. You must vote. Let's not start making up rules from thin air.

[Captain] : [Admiral] : [Domestic Advisor]
Kira
Site Admin

Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:05 pm

If you want to remove me from my admin position because Orion is pissed that i refused to do what he wanted be my guest. Being part of a clan that removes its leaders because one simply does not get their way i have no business here. Orion states that there are grounds for my removal but in reality it is all about his ego and his inability and feeling of helplessness to control the situation.
remo

Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:41 pm

I vote no on removing kira. Nobody *has* to play a match, even if that's a dick thing to do.
Disregard of Article 3: According to the ConFed law of Respect each member must be respectful to their fellow clan mates and especially when they are in a position of authority!
We are in a tough time in ConFed right now and we can not afford to have Admins that will not put in their fair share of the work....
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

oh noes!

None if this warrants removal.

Orion, you need to chill out bud. Smoke some weed, do a little yoga, eat all the oreos. Don't be a dick.

Kira, go play the freakin match already. No you do not need orion to apologize to you. Don't be a dick.

Seriously guys, its not hard...
Kira
Site Admin

Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:48 pm

shortland

Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:49 pm

I vote no on removing Kira.

[Captain] : [Admiral] : [Domestic Advisor]
  • Information